Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
Cancellations and Refunds
- We accept cancellations and will provide a full store credit refund if an order is cancelled before 5pm on business days.
- Orders placed after 5pm for next day cannot be cancelled.
- We do not offer cash refunds
- Orders updates must be requested before 5pm business days prior to delivery date.
- Credit card used to place the original order will be recharged for additional order items (where relevant)
- If there is no one to accept a delivery at the specified address and time, the driver will call the contact number registered with the order for instructions. If contact can’t be made, the order may be left at the address (if it is suitable to do so) or returned to our kitchen. In most cases the order is returned to our kitchen.
- If an order is returned to our kitchen after a failed delivery attempt, the paying customer will be notified via email and/or SMS to organise a pick up of the order from our Bankstown factory.
- Please note that our drivers cannot wait more than 10 minutes at a delivery address if there is no one to accept the order.
- We do not offer a re-delivery service. If an order cannot be delivered for any reason, it must be picked up from Looma's factory within 3 days of the delivery date. E.g. if the delivery day was a Wednesday, the order must be picked up before Sat close of business.
- Looma's and its suppliers are HACCP certified, which means we have strict policies and procedures when it comes to food safety.
- See also http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au for a list of resources associated with food safety compliance, which Looma's closely adheres to.
- Our products may contain allergens, such as nuts. If you or anyone else is allergic to a specific ingredient, we must be notified at the time an order is placed or before the delivery/pick up date to ensure the prevention of any allergic reactions.
- After a product is delivered or picked up, it becomes the responsibility of the recipient to ensure the product is stored suitably to prevent product damage. All sweet items including cakes, macarons, tarts, slices, eclairs and profiteroles should be refrigerated as soon as possible. All sweet items have a shelf life of 5 days if refrigerated.
- Products are sold 'as is', as per website images and descriptions. We do not offer custom products and cannot satisfy customer requests to change any aspect of our standard products as presented on the website.
Change of Policy
- Looma's reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions without notice.